Why Join us?
Faith based and
We serve God by loving and caring for people during times of struggle
Work from the comfort of your own home on your own schedule
We work together to build your Ministry to a size that is right for your life and availability
Kindness Chaplains handles collecting the money and getting you paid quickly and easily. $25-$35 per hour wage potential
Why Join us?
- Vision alignment with Kindness Chaplain mission
- Certification by one of the following: The Association of Professional Chaplains, The Association of Clinical Pastoral Education, The American Association of Pastoral Counselors, or The National Association of Catholic Chaplains
- Ordained and endorsed minister, priest, rabbi or a member of a religious order preferred or lay person with certified training in pastoral care. Professional experience in a religious agency or institution may be considered in lieu of a formalized education
- At least two years of full-time parish experience following ordination
- At least two years in counseling for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Graduate of accredited seminary or school of theology (Bachelors of Divinity, Masters of Divinity or equivalent theological degree or training)
- Advanced computer literacy including email, text messaging, mobile video, conference/video calling and online course and trainings
- Reliable Internet connection and video conferencing enabled mobile device